Technical bases thickness 9 / 18 mm:
The commonly used building materials (reinforced concrete) have a low self-attenuation in contrast to grown soil with a high self-attenuation.
In many cases, this causes machines and machine elements to be excited in resonance by dynamic stress (e. g. drive speed, weft insertion or gripper movement on weaving machines).
The lacking function of the self-damping of the floor (foundation slab or floor slab) is taken over by the springy machine installation on Polypad.
- absorbs vibrations and structure-borne sound to a large extent
- No “wandering” of the machine, even without gluing or screwing
- oil and acid resistant
- prevents damage to machines and structures
- reduces the transmission of vibrations between machines
- Removable without residue
- available in 9 mm and 18 mm thickness